Monday, December 16, 2013

Divorce

Divorce is so much more prominent in todays world than it was back in the day. It just makes me so sad, I know that there are circumstances that people need to get out of something that is harmful and for their physical and spiritual safety they need to get out.  However today I think people are just giving up.  They just aren't "happy" anymore, but are they? Or is it they are just not trying anymore.  I have no idea I am not a therapist or doctor these are just the thoughts of my head.  I think that divorce comes in stages, first people argue, then they argue more.  After they stop arguing is when they realize that they are done, they have given up.  I am so glad that I married someone that even though I am far from perfect he puts up with me everyday and I know that he will never give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment