Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Family Dynamics

I love taking this Family Relations class, I seriously learn so much just about how people in general work and how I can understand them and be a better person.  I have also realized that there are things in my marriage and family life that I can change to be so much better.  I was thinking about how lucky I am to have the family that I do and so I thought I would share some pictures of my family with everyone. This is my parents, 4 brothers , and 2 sisters (one being sister in law, but i love her just the same.) and my amazing husband.  I love him so much, i'm kind of obsessed with him ;)
 

I have learned this week about the roles in families and how each person is there own self however we all have a separate individualistic role to keep our families together.  For instance I know that I was the "older sister" and I played that role and then I gained a new role and I played the peacekeeper.  I felt like when my brothers were fighting that I had to step in or they would just fight until the death. I also know that all of my other siblings had roles that they played and it definitely kept the family dynamic there.  

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute how you talk about your husband! haha :)

    ReplyDelete