Friday, October 25, 2013

Preparing for Marriage

Everyone wants to have this fairytale life with the person that we love and want to spend the rest of their lives with that person.  Thats just a great thing, but sometimes we forget about the process leading up to this. Dating can just be the worst sometimes.  It is probably one of the most confusing and frustrating processes on this earth.  However, we can make it the best!  I have had many dating experiences in my life some great that lead to marrying my best friend, and some so negative that I just cried.  The thing that we have to realize is that people have these unwritten rules for dating that are just sometimes ridiculous.  When I was dating my now husband I thought that the boy needed to make the first move and plan the first couple of dates and then once I knew he liked me thats when I would decide to plan a date and take him out!  Everybody's situation is going to be different, and boys will be boys and girls will be girls.  What everyone really wants it to just be shown that they are loved and cared for by that person.  That doesn't mean that we leave it all up to our partner because they need to be shown love just the same as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment