Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week of October 14-18 Post

This week we talked a lot about many different subjects that all kind of came together in the end.  One of my favorite discussions that we had was about how we are each separate genders and that we all have roles in these genders.   In each of our families each of us could have a different role and they are decided by ourselves or other people in our family.  For instance, in my family, I was just made into be the peacemaker of the family.  My mom would ask to solve the problems with the little kids and then it just became my duty sort of, whenever there was a problem I just always couldn't handle it and I would have to put a stop to it. We all have something different about is and we all differ from each other even in our families. We then talked about how our lives would have been different if we were born the other gender.  We talked about how the roles we would have had would have been different and then we would have been punished differently.  Everything about how we were raised would have been backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment