Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween week post!

We talked about weddings and marriage this week, I thought this was a very interesting topic because some people think that the wedding will be influential on their marriage. I, on the other hand know that these things have nothing to do with each other.  I know that I had absolutely amazing wedding weekend and that all of my family was there to celebrate with me and I know that it was just everything I wanted.  Heres the best part, about getting married, you get to marry your best friend that you fell in love with.  I was sealed in the temple and I know I have an eternal family and marriage as long as I do my part!  Marriage can be really hard sometimes and at the beginning if we are just stressing and stressing about the wedding then we aren't really having the best start to our marriage.  The thing is that we need to know that there are differences in a good wedding, and a good marriage.  I have only been married for a short amount of time but I have come to realize that communication is the number one thing in a good marriage. I love my husband and I love that I have the counsel that I have from the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment