Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Communication

Before my husband and I got married we talked about everything possible that we thought could come up in our future marriage.  Obviously we could not have been able to tell every issue that was going to come up in our lives.  However I do remember there was night that I said "communication is the biggest thing that we can do to make our marriage the best."  Now whenever I just shut down and dont want to talk my husband comes to me and says remember we are supposed to be communicating in a semi jokingly manner and then I just laugh and we talk about whatever we need to talk about. When two people are not communicating in a marriage just for instance, it is going to break down.  I can honestly tell you that deep communication with your spouse is huge.  My husband and I talk all the time, sometimes its too much, we tell each other everything.  I know that if we didnt do this than I wouldnt feel as important and then things would come up after they happened and then we would probably end up in an argument.    Its kind of funny because whenever we do have an argument its probably because we had a miscommunication.

No comments:

Post a Comment